Cable Railing with The Outdoor Jacuzzi with a Corrugated Steel Overhang
Design-wise, Derrick had everything planned out. The jacuzzi balcony needed to fit in with the rest of the backyard aesthetic, which employed various materials including wood, corrugated steel, and stone. Luckily for Derrick this gave him lots of options. He ended up with a lovely wooden staircase up to the balcony with a corrugated steel overhang. With the jacuzzi purchased and in place there was only one thing left to do before Derrick could enjoy his creation. He needed a railing that was safe, stylish, and wouldn’t be ruined by a little water now and then.
After some internet searching and a few phone calls, Derrick stumbled upon our side-mounted Press and Latch Cable Railing. The rounded stainless steel posts would be the perfect accent to compliment the other steel features in the backyard. Plus, the cables and posts are corrosion-resistant, so Derrick didn't have to worry about water from the jacuzzi doing damage to the railing. After a quick and easy quote process with us, Derrick had his railing system ordered and on the way. His eagerness to install the system was dampened by some poor weather, but as soon as it passed Derrick got the system installed and took a celebratory soak in his jacuzzi. Finally, the backyard was complete!
- Top Things to Consider When Installing Cable Railing on Stairs
- Tips on How To Blend Design and Functionality in the Home with Cable Railing Systems
- Creating a Modern Deck Space with Glass and Cable Railing
- Top Places to Use Cable Railing for a Stylish Home
- Ways to Achieve Sustainable and Statement Style with Cable Railing
- Residential Handrails & Guards