Installing Stainless Steel Handrail Bracket Round Cone
Below are instructions for properly installing Stainless Steel Cone Handrail Brackets. The intended use of this bracket is for our cable, glass, and bar system.
Caution: Wear protective ANSI approved safety glasses, working gloves and breathing mask all the times.
1) JB Weld glue (found at any local hardware store)
2) Weighted rubber hammer
3) Thick piece of steel
4) Cone Handrail Bracket
1) Remove the saddle from bracket
2) Apply JBWeld to the inside of the post
3) Align the bracket
4) Pound the bracket lightly into the post with a rubber hammer just enough to slightly stabilize it
5) Slide in a thick piece of steel like shown in the picture and tap this introduced piece mallet until it is completely inserted.
NOTE: If the bracket doesn’t align properly you can pound it out using a 1” rod from the bottom of the post. Be careful not to hit any of the tube threading while inserting the rod. Do this over a piece of cloth so that they bracket does not get scratched when it is pounded out.
NOTE: A small amount of surface corrosion is not uncommon after a some exposure to weather or salty conditions. We recommend using our passivation solution or some sort of stainless polish to keep any surf corrosion from happening.