Installing Stainless Steel Wall Bracket Round for Flat and Round Tube
These are instructions for proper installation of a Stainless Steel Wall Bracket Round for Flat and Round Tube, HBWA.005, into sheetrock, wood, or drywall surfaces
This bracket comes with a saddle for both flat and round tubing and a wall bracket screw/hanger bolt
Brackets should be installed with a maximum distance of 4’
Wear protective ANSI approved safety glasses, working gloves and breathing mask at all times
- Handheld Drill
- 3/16”-1/4” Drill Bit
- 13mm Wrench
- 4mm Hex Wrench
- 2.5mm Hex Wrench.
- Begin with the wall flange and wall bracket screw (hanger bolt); thread the fine M8 threads (#1) into the flat side of the flange (#2) until finger tight
- Using a stud-finder, locate a stud and the vertical point off the nose of the step at which you would like to install your grab bar. Drill using a 3/16” drill bit. Drive the assembled screw & flange in your hole and secure by using a 13mm wrench
NOTE: You may instead use a nut driver and drill
- Secure either the round or flat saddle onto the vertical column by tightening the connection bolt with a 4mm wrench
- Back out 1-2 threads of the pointed hex screw using a 2.5mm allen wrench near the round hole, and position the vertical assembly at the desired height. Secure with 2.5mm allen wrench.
- Back out 1-2 threads of the pointed hex screw on the underside of the main assembly with a 2.5mm allen wrench. Slide the main assembly onto the mounted wall flange and position at the desired orientation before tightening the screw again.
- Refer to these instructions to install Inline Design square or round tubing and additional hardware.
NOTE: A small amount of surface corrosion is not uncommon after some exposure to weather or salty conditions; we recommend using our passivation solution or a stainless steel polish to prevent surface corrosion; more information available on our Engineering Specs Page