How to remove Scotch marks on stainless steel surfaces
Review our directions for how to clean stainless steel surfaces from scotch marks.
Caution: Wear protective ANSI approved safety glass, working gloves and breathing mask at all times.
1) Scotch-BriteTM Non Scratch Scrub Sponge
2) Dish soap
3) Paper towel
1) Wet the sponge with water and then add dishwashing liquid
2) Hand scrub the marked surface with the same direction of the grain using the
1) Wet the sand paper with water or stainless steel cleaner
2) Sand the scratched surface in the same direction of the grain.
3) Clean the surface using a paper towel. Repeat until the desired finish is achieved.
NOTE: A small amount of surface corrosion is not uncommon after a some exposure to weather or salty conditions. We recommend using our passivation solution or some sort of stainless polish to keep any surface corrosion from happening