Stainless Steel Railing Systems Square End Post w/ Square Glass Clamps
By submitted on June 24, 2015
We ordered 7 posts (1 90 degree, 4 - 180 degree and 2 end posts) from Inline Design. We had them built to a custom specification in both the height and the position of the clamps. They are used to hold up ½ tempered glass panels on an outdoor deck. Each panel is approximately 18.5 tall x 5 wide. We live about ½ mile from the pacific ocean so we opted for the marine grade stainless steel upgrade. Finally, we got the base covers for each post.
The product is extremely well made and everything was built as specified. The delivery was fast and the items were well wrapped and protected. I did the install myself and with the supplied documentation it was not difficult. The hardest part was measuring multiple times and finally trusting myself that I got it right. It has been over a year since I installed the posts and clamps and everything has held up great.
I was incredibly impressed by the support I received before placing our order and after receiving the items. All correspondence was friendly and incredibly quick. This includes some questions I had over a year later.
I would highly recommend Inline Design based on the product they sell, their pricing and most importantly their superb customer service.
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel, satin/brushed finish
- Post Dimensions: 1.57"x 1.57"
- Thickness of post: Gauge 10 (3.6mm, .142")
- 2x Square glass clamp for 3/8" or 1/2" glass thickness
- Welded base flange, base dimensions 3 1/8" x 3 1/8"
Note: Base covers must be purchased separately
Note: Glass must be provided by a local vendor
* Due to the variety of floor surfaces, customers must supply the connecting hardware for the base, i.e. screws, bolts, anchor bolts, etc.