Stainless Steel Railing Systems Square Fascia Post with Swageless Tensioners
By submitted on June 25, 2015
Just finished my deck installation using Fascia post with Swageless Tensioners. Product is easy to install and highly recommended. The Tensioners perform as specified and are easy to install and setup. Although you have to install 8 or more tensioners per post the labor is repetitive and easy to do. Just follow the video on how to install them.
The Stainless Steel Railing Systems Square Fascia Post with Swageless Tensioners is a piece of our Miami Square Fascia cable railing system. Included in this item are 1 predrilled stainless steel post, 10 swageless tensioners, 10 eye bolts and 1 pyramid handrail bracket.
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel Satin/Brush finish
- Center to center cable distance: 3 1/8"
- Post Dimensions: 1.57" x 1.57" (1 9/16" x 1 9/16")
- Post Thickness: 2.6mm (Gauge 12, 0.102")
- 10 swageless tensioners
- 10 eye bolts
- Fascia Bracket Dimensions: 3 5/8"(w) x 5 1/2" (h) x 3/8" (thickness)
Note: The bottom of the post is unfinished. Some customers opt to purchase an end cap to cover the open tube.
Visit our showroom for a complete look at the Miami Square system.
* Due to the variety of floor surfaces, customers must supply the connecting hardware for the base, i.e. screws, bolts, anchor bolts, etc.