The Stainless Steel Railing Systems Square Middle Post can be used for both the San Francisco and the Press and Latch. Using 36" posts, a middle post will be required every 5' of cable railing. Posts are required for every 4' of a 42" system. Included in this item is one: predrilled post and one pyramid handrail bracket.
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel, satin/brushed finish
- Diameter of post: 1.57"x 1.57"
- Thickness of post: Gauge 10 (3.6mm, 0.142")
- Center to center cable distance: 3 1/8"
- 10 predrilled holes (36" post), 12 predrilled holes (42" post)
- Diameter of Hole: 5/32"
- Base diameter: 3 1/8"
Note: Height is measured from the floor to the top of Inline Design's top rails
Note: Cable, handrails and base covers must be purchased separately
36" Assembly Drawing PDF
42" Assembly Drawing PDF
To view our San Francisco Cable and Miami Railing Systems, follow these links: San Francisco Square Miami Square Press and Latch
San Francisco Installation YouTube Video
Miami Installation YouTube Video
Press and Latch YouTube Video
For engineering specifications: San Francisco Specs Miami Specs
* Due to the variety of floor surfaces, customers must supply the connecting hardware for the base, i.e. screws, bolts, anchor bolts, etc.