Arcadia Cable Side Middle Post Kit (Patent Pending) New
This cable middle post is to be placed between the terminal post and the tensioner post to support the top rail for a long straight run and and to be installed 1" below the edge of your surface. Unlike the other systems that we carry in stock, this system is not modular. It's tailored for Commercial and High End Residential. The top rail bar is to be welded.
What is included in the kit?
- For 36.5" total height from the surfrace to assuming a rectangular top rail bar of size 1 3/4" x 5/8" is welded on top (see drawings)
- Post: 10 Predrilled holes (5mm) [Post height without the top rail is 42 3/8"]
- A middle post is required for every 5' cable railing
- For 42.75" total height from the surface to assuming a rectangular top rail bar of size 1 3/4" x 5/8" is welded on top (see drawings)
- Post: 12 Predrilled holes (5mm) [Post height without the top rail is 48 5/8"]
- A middle post is required for every 4' cable railing
- One fascia bracket: 3 5/8"(w) x 5 1/2" (h) x 3/8" (thickness)
- Part of the Arcadia Series
- For Commercial and High End Residential
- Stainless Steel Marine Grade 316
- Satin Finish
Links & Downloadable materials:
- 36.5" Post Dimensional Drawing
- 42.75" Post Dimensional Drawing
- Fasica Bracket Single Dimensional Drawing
- Installation Guide
Note: Due to the variety of floor surfaces, customers must supply the connecting hardware for the base, i.e. screws, bolts, anchor bolts, etc.
Please refer to the following document for Mounting Options