Arcadia Glass Outside Corner Post Kit (Patent Pending) New
This glass corner post is to be placed at the 90 degree outside corner of a deck or a balcony and to be installed 1" below from the edge of the surface. Unlike the other systems that we carry in stock, this system is not modular. It's tailored for Commercial and High End Residential. The top rail bar is to be welded.
What is included in the kit?
- For 36.75" total height from the surfrace to assuming a rectangular top rail bar of size 1 3/4" x 5/8" is welded on top (see drawings)
- Post: Predrilled and tapped (M8 x 1.25mm) [Post height without the top rail is 42 5/8"]
- For 42.75" total height from the surface to assuming a rectangular top rail bar of size 1 3/4" x 5/8" is welded on top (see drawings)
- Post: Predrilled and tapped (M8 x 1.25mm) [Post height without the top rail is 48 5/8"]
- One oustide corner plate (see drawings for dimensions)
- 4 Glass Clamps (Half)
- Part of the Arcadia Series
- For Commercial and High End Residential
- Stainless Steel Marine Grade 316
- Satin Finish
Links & Downloadable materials:
- 36.75" Post Dimensional Drawing
- 42.75" Post Dimensional Drawing
- Arcadia Glass Clamp Half Dimensional Drawing
- Fascia Bracket Corner Dimensional Drawing
- Installation Guide
Note: Due to the variety of floor surfaces, customers must supply the connecting hardware for the base, i.e. screws, bolts, anchor bolts, etc.
Please refer to the following document for Mounting Options