PL Cable Railing Round Top Mount Middle Extension Post New
The PL Cable Railing Round Middle Extension Post can be used for the Press and Latch cable railing system when a single run exceeds 25.' An extension middle post is required every 25' on a straight run, with a regular middle post installed every 5' with a 36" system and every 4' for a 42" system. Included in this item is one predrilled post and one handrail bracket.
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel, satin/brushed finish
- Diameter of post: 1.67" in diameter
- Post Thickness: 3.6mm (Gauge 10, 0.142")
- Center to center cable distance: 3 1/8"
- 36" Posts: 10 PL terminals & 10 PL tensioners
- 42" Posts: 12 PL terminals & 12 PL tensioners
Note: Height is measured from the floor to the top of Inline Design's top rails
Check out our complete Press and Latch Cable Railing System.
For engineering specifications: Press and Latch Specs
* Due to the variety of floor surfaces, customers must supply the connecting hardware for the base, i.e. screws, bolts, anchor bolts, etc.