36" PL Cable Railing Square Top Mount Middle Extension Post New
The PL Cable Railing Square Middle Extension Post can be used for the Press and Latch cable railing system when a single run exceeds 25.' An extension middle post is required every 25' on a straight run, with a regular middle post installed every 4' to 5'. Included in this item is one predrilled post and one handrail bracket.
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel, satin/brushed finish
- Diameter of post: 1.57"x 1.57"
- Thickness of post: Gauge 10 (3.6mm, .142")
- Center to center cable distance: 3 1/8"
- 36" Posts: 10 PL terminals & 10 PL tensioners
Note: Height is measured from the floor to the top of Inline Design's top rails
Check out our complete Press and Latch Cable Railing System.
For engineering specifications: Press and Latch Specs
* Due to the variety of floor surfaces, customers must supply the connecting hardware for the base, i.e. screws, bolts, anchor bolts, etc.