Stainless Steel Handrail Wall Bracket Round for Flat and Round Tube
By submitted on June 13, 2015
The color and clean lines are perfect for my new modern house.
The installation was relatively easy. They feel very sturdy and safe.
The screws are long enough to reach the studs and make a strong support for my 14 ft handrail.
A great experience all around! I could not be happier!
By submitted on December 29, 2015
I was looking for a replacement bracket for my basement handrail support (brass) that broke in half. It covers the existing screw holes and I only had to drill one screw hole. This one seems much sturdier - I am very happy with the outcome!
By submitted on June 13, 2016
I want to thank Inline Design for making my handrail project turn out so nice. Jad went out of his way help me meet my deadline. The handrail brackets were easy to install, they look great, and the inspector was very impressed with the quality. I also saved hundreds of dollars by utilizing Inline Design and installing them myself.
By submitted on November 25, 2017
I absolutely love this bracket. It is solid with a lot of room for adjustments. The design is very beautiful and you can tell it's made from high end stainless steel. We have been getting a lot of compliments about it!
Stainless Steel Handrail Wall Bracket Round for Round Bottom Tube is sleek in design, easy to install and is safe and sturdy upon completion. It benefits from our new interchangeable mounting mechanism which makes it easy to mount to various surfaces such as Wood/Sheet Rock, Steel or Glass.
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel, satin/brushed finish
- Made for a flat or round top rail
- Round saddle is suitable for round handrail of 1 1/2" to 2" diameter
- Will fasten to a top rail of wood or steel
- Will mount into wood, steel or concrete
- 2x M5 screws included to attach the bracket to a steel handrail This bracket comes with both flat and round saddles to accomodate both round and flat tubes. It leaves a 1 9/16" gap between a wall and the top rail, meeting ADA requirement of a 1 1/2" gap. Also, our detailed instructions below ensures a smooth installation and results in a safe handrail.
- Toggle Anchor Bolt Zinc Plating (M8 x100mm) is used to connect the bracket to the metal stub (need to purchase separately)
A Wall Bracket Screw/ Hanger Bolt is included in this item free of charge when the "Mounting Surface: Wood or Sheet Rock" option is selected.
Pictures from our gallery: