Stainless Steel Railing Systems Round Middle Extension Post for Cable Railing SF Style
The Stainless Steel Railing Systems Round Middle Extension Post for Cable Railing SF Style is used for the San Francisco style cable railing system when a single run exceeds 25.' Due to the system design, a straight run of the San Francisco system can be a maximum of 50'. An extension middle post is required every 25' on a straight run, with a regular middle post installed every 5' with a 36" system and every 4' for a 42" system. Included in this item is one predrilled post, with 20 or 24 enders and one handrail bracket.
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel, satin/brushed finish
- Diameter of post: 1.67"
- Thickness of post: Gauge 12 (2.6mm, 0.102")
- Center to center cable distance: 3 1/8"
- 20 (36") or 24 (42") cable enders
Note: Height is measured from the floor to the top of Inline Design's top rails
For a complete look at our San Francisco Round system, click the following link: San Francisco Round
Engineering specifications: San Francisco Specs
* Due to the variety of floor surfaces, customers must supply the connecting hardware for the base, i.e. screws, bolts, anchor bolts, etc.