Stainless Steel Railing Systems Round Middle Post for Cable Railing
The Stainless Steel Railing Systems Round Middle Post can be used for the San Francisco, Press and Latch, and the Miami style cable railing system. Using 36" posts, a middle post will be required every 5' of cable railing. Posts are required for every 4' of a 42" system. Included in this item is one predrilled post and one cone handrail bracket.
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel, satin/brushed finish
- Diameter of post: 1.67" (1 5/8")
- Thickness of post: Gauge 12 (2.6mm, 0.102") or Gauge 11 (3.0mm, .118") Gauge 10 available upon request
- Center to center cable distance: 3 1/8"
- 10 predrilled holes (36" post), 12 predrilled holes (42" post)
- Diameter of Hole: 5/32"
- Base diameter: 3 15/16"
Note: Height is measured from the floor to the top of Inline Design's top rails
* Due to the variety of floor surfaces, customers must supply the connecting hardware for the base, i.e. screws, bolts, anchor bolts, etc.