Stainless Steel Railing Systems Square Fascia Middle Extension Post for Cable Railing
The Stainless Steel Railing Systems Square Middle Extension Post for Cable Railing can be used for the Miami style cable railing system when a single run exceeds 25.' An extension middle post is required every 25' on a straight run, with a regular middle post installed every 5' with a 36" system and every 4' for a 42" system. Included in this item is one predrilled post and one handrail bracket.
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel, satin/brushed finish
- Diameter of post: 1.57"x 1.57"
- Thickness of post: Gauge 12 (2.6mm, 0.102") or Gauge 11 (3.0mm, .118")
- Center to center cable distance: 3 1/8"
- 36" Posts: 10 swageless terminals & 10 swageless tensioners: 20 eye bolts
- 42" Posts: 12 swageless terminals & 12 swageless tensioners: 24 eye bolts
Note: Height is measured from the floor to the top of Inline Design's top rails
Visit our Showroom to evaluate the complete Miami Square cable rialing system.
For engineering specifications: Miami Specs
* Due to the variety of floor surfaces, customers must supply the connecting hardware for the base, i.e. screws, bolts, anchor bolts, etc.