We are based in the Seattle, WA area and ship to the entire United States (including Hawaii via DHX) and Canada. Cutoff for same day shipping is 12:00PM PST.
Most stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days, pending unforeseen circumstances.
We will do our best to supply accurate shipping and tracking information; however, we cannot be held responsible for construction delays due to the unavailability or product or a delayed shipment. Do not wait until installers are present to inspect the product. Inline Design does not recommend scheduling an installation before product is received and inspected. Inline Design is not responsible for construction delays.
Orders which exceed 130” dimensional, shipment is done by Less Than Truckload (LTL) motor freight with our discounted rates. Items longer than 8 feet in length may have to ship via LTL motor freight. If additional freight charges apply to your online order which you were not aware of when your order was placed, you will have the opportunity to cancel or adjust your order. Inline Design does not offer lift gates for freight shipments.
Meet the freight delivery truck and unload the material by each piece from the back of the truck. Inline Design take pictures of Pallets and long tubing Bundles [referred to shipment Items] of every freight shipment before they get picked up by the carrier. Those pictures are then sent to the customers along with the instructions email as soon as the shipment is picked up by the assigned freight carrier. You may also call Inline Design before signing the freight bill if there are any concerns.
Customers are responsible for inspecting the merchandise for accuracy on delivery and compare it to the shipment pictures.
- The customer should refuse the shipment if all items are damaged. We recommend immediately capturing as many pictures of a damaged item as possible. Customer may accept some item that are not damaged, but the items that are damaged should be refused and it's mandatory to document them on the shipment receipt before the driver leaves. Inline Design will ship a replacement for the damaged item(s) [within 48 hours for in stock items and within 5 business days for custom produced item] if those instructions are followed properly.
- In case some items are missing but no items is damaged, the customer may accept the shipment but it's mandatory to document on the shipment receipt what is missing before the driver leaves. If those instructions are followed properly Inline Design will work with the carrier to locate the missing item(s). Most of the time the item is found with 48 hours and delivered back to the customer. For missing item that takes more than 72 business hours to locate, Inline Design will ship a replacement via ground or LTL.
Example: The shipment pictures shows 2 pallets and 1 tube bundle. The customer received 2 pallets and 0 tube bundle. The customer documents on the shipment receipt that he/she received 2 pallets and no bundle. Again this should be done before the driver leaves
- In the case that there is no damage, but the customer found that there is a missing or incorrect item after opening the boxes that is due to Inline Design not packaging or incorrectly packaging an item, customers must report to Inline Design the discrepancy within 48 hours of receipt of a shipment. Please do not confuse missing items due to shipping which should be documented on the shipment receipt immediately (point 2 above).
DISCLAIMER: For residential deliveries, freight is curbside ONLY. Freight provider and Inline Design are not responsible for any residential driveways that are considered an “Impracticable Delivery”. This includes but is not limited to:
The condition of roads, streets, driveways, alleys or approaches thereto;
Inadequate loading or unloading facilities;
Riots, inclement weather, the public enemy, the authority of law, the existence of violence, or such possible disturbances as tending to create reasonable apprehension of danger to person or property.
Inline Design cannot be held liable if the above instructions are not followed. Inline Design takes pictures of every shipment and any reported missing or damaged item will be investigated according to the documented pictures.
UPS and small packages:
In case an item was delivered and a package is damaged or open, please take pictures before opening the package and checking for missing items. Missing items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of a shipment. Inline Design takes pictures of every shipment and any reported missing items will be investigated according to the documented pictures. Any missing/replacement product will be shipped via ground shipping only. Inline Design is not responsible for any construction delays caused by missing/replacement product. Inline Design does not recommend scheduling an installation before the shipment tracking information is verified. Customers have the option to upgrade the shipping to a faster one at their own cost.
Shipping charges are calculated on a per-product basis and vary according to product type and destination. As a general guideline, orders which weigh less than 150 lbs and measure less than 130” dimensional will ship via UPS ground. Packages over 8' in length that ship via UPS ground may be subject to oversize package charges. What are the weight and size limits for shipping using UPS?
The UPS Service Guarantee does not apply to:
Complete terms of service can be found at:
- UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.® Packages for Residential deliveries.
- Shipments tendered pursuant to Drop Shipments, special operating plans, or customized handling or processing arrangements, or tendered either under an account number on which Service Guarantee claims are addressed by a special agreement or where such claims have been addressed by special agreement with the payer of the Charges.
- Shipments processed using a UPS Automated Shipping System that is not located at the pickup address assigned to the UPS account number on which the Shipment was made.
- UPS Ground Returns Service Packages.
- Packages subject to a Large Package Surcharge or Additional Handling Fee, Packages that exceed maximum size or weight limits, Shipments containing any Package subject to a Large Package Surcharge, Additional Handling Fee, or that exceed maximum size or weight limits, or UPS Worldwide Express Freight® Service Shipments tendered without prior approval containing any pallet exceeding maximum size or weight restrictions (as set forth at https://www.ups.com/media/en/ wwef_max_dim.pdf).
- Shipments made using a Call Tag.
- Shipments subject to a UPS Delivery Intercept® request, Delivery Change Request, or a UPS My Choice® request.
- Shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond UPS’s control including, but not limited to: the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept Delivery of the Shipment, acts of God, natural disasters, war risks, acts of terrorism, acts of public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs or similar authorities, authority of law, insufficient information provided by a customer, Hazardous Materials Packages improperly offered for transport, the application of security regulations imposed by the government, or otherwise applicable to the Shipment, riots, strikes or other labor disputes, civil unrest, disruptions in national or local air or ground transportation networks (including, but not limited to, UPS’s transportation network), disruption or failure of communication and information systems, and adverse weather conditions.
- International Shipments for which the Shipper has selected the Receiver or Third Party as the payer of any applicable duties and taxes and Delivery is delayed until payment arrangements are made.
- UPS Import Control® Shipments for which the Shipper has selected commercial invoice removal.
- UPS Ground Shipments or UPS® Standard Shipments that are picked up or scheduled to be delivered on and between November 27 and December 3, and on and between December 18 and December 24, and any alternative or additional date(s) during the holiday season set forth at www.ups.com/ holidays.
- Shipments without Timely Upload of PLD, Shipments not accompanied by a UPS Smart Label tag, or when the delivery address on any address label or combined label affixed to the Package does not match the delivery address on the UPS Smart Label tag, bar code, or PLD for the Package.
- UPS Air Services and UPS 3 Day Select Shipments of Hazardous Materials or Dangerous Goods Shipments, and all international Hazardous Materials or Dangerous Goods Shipments except UPS Standard Shipments.
Shipments to Canada:
By UPS Standard will be subject to Brokerage Fees, Canadian Tax and Duties/Custom fees.
By UPS Expedited will be subject to Canadian Tax and Duties/Custom fees only without the brokerage fees.
We do ship by USPS priority mail box for small orders (i.e. handrail brackets). Those shipments do not incur any additional fees.
*It is the responsibility of Inline Design customers to adhere to local building codes.